Authors: Pearl Jain, Andrew Georgioff
Today was mostly continuing to perform tests to determine the Drivetrain issue. Despite much of the day being meetings, we still managed to pinpoint the issue down to two possible causes.
We were experimenting with adjustments made on Saturday when we identified another issue with the drivetrain. We generally know what the problem might be but still need further testing to understand and solve it. We determined the problem was either the motor position or something with the gearbox, but we did not have enough time to test this due to the meetings today.
Above: A graphic showing whether to use the inboard or outboard motor position, depending on the pinion gear.