Detroit Championship Information
Wednesday, April 24 thru Sunday, April 28
Our time at the Detroit Championship is coming up fast and we are going to have a great time. I encourage everyone to take advantage of all the great opportunities available – from conferences to Innovation Faire to Scholarship row. Make sure to download the Championship App and create your own schedule!
The team arrives Wednesday afternoon and matches start right away on Thursday running thru Friday and playoffs are Saturday. We will stay over Saturday night and arrive home Sunday afternoon. The event is live streamed so please share with others and plan to watch if you can’t join us!
A Quiet Room will be available for those participants who need a quiet space to de-stress and take a break from the business of the competition. In Detroit, the Quiet Room is located in 411C.
- Last Year’s team shirt (to wear on Wednesday)
- Team Work Shirt
- This Year’s team t-shirt
- Shirt to wear under team t-shirt (if desired)
- Comfortable closed toed shoes for event
- Flip flops/slippers for hotel
- Personal care items (brush, comb, deodorant, soup, toothpaste, etc.)
- Money for meals on Wednesday and Champs memorabilia
- Safety Glasses
Bring electronics at your own risk – mentors/team are not responsible to watch your items.